Choose A Plan That Works For You!
“Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller
Choose your fit
Every person’s need for coaching is different and depends on their own personal circumstances and goals. Please get in touch for a free discovery coaching session.
Single Coaching Session
- Single sessions focus on 3 key areas – clarification around what you are trying to achieve, identification of your strengths and motivators and finally a plan to get you started in the right direction!
- Every coaching programme is different and completely depends on what you desire to achieve.
- We will work together over a number of sessions to clarify your goal, identify the path to success and put the plan into action!
- I will support you in building confidence and maintaining motivation, staying focused and challenging blockers to your success.
- Based on your need and circumstance, a programme would typically be 4, 6 or 12 weeks and we would agree this during your initial phone consultation.
CV Review and Interview Training
- If you are looking to secure a new job and are unsure about whether your CV reflects the “best version of yourself”, then a CV review session may benefit you.
Interview training is available to sharpen your general interview skills or to prepare for a specific interview, although please note that this does not cover role specific technical questions.
- Executive interview training also includes interview presentation preparation, review and feedback.
- Executive interview preparation may require multiple sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is coaching for me?
Anyone who is looking to make a positive change in their life, achieve a personal or professional goal, or overcome a challenge can benefit from coaching. I would always recommend having an initial phone call to discuss your needs and how coaching can help – from there you can decide what is right for you!
Are you the right coach for me?
Great question! Everyone is different, and that includes both coaches and clients. Whether I am the right coach for you will depend on why you are seeking a coach and the approach that will work for you. The initial phone call will help you decide what’s best. If I’m not right for you, I would hope to be able point you in the right direction.
Do i have to travel to grenagh? (and where is that?)
I am based in Grenagh, Co. Cork and work in North Cork and Cork City. I also work remotely via Skype.
My usual hours of business are from 6.00pm to 9.00pm Monday – Thursday and from 8.00am – 1.00pm on Saturday.
I want to run a marathon – can you help me?
There are some great personal trainers and fitness coaches offering this type of support and, if you want to run a marathon, I would recommend they are a better fit for you than I am.However, if you are looking to become more active and improve your overall fitness I can help.
I want to return to work or move job – can you help me?
Yes I can. Whether it’s polishing your CV to reflect all your experience or improving your interview skills to show the best version of yourself, I can help. I also work with people who are looking to achieve a promotion, switch industry or move into senior management.
i want to improve my work-life balance – can you help me?
Yes I can. Work-life balance is a personal thing and really depends on where you are in your professional life, as well as at home. I can help with areas such as time management, managing stress and finding the right balance for you.