Choose A Plan That Works For You!
“Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller
Choose your fit
Every person’s need for coaching is different and depends on their own personal circumstances and goals.
Single Coaching Session
- Single sessions focus on 3 key areas – clarification around what you are trying to achieve, identification of your strengths and motivators and finally a plan to get you started in the right direction!
- Initial phone consultation to qualify suitability for a single session – Free
- 90 minutes session
- Every coaching programme is different and completely depends on what you desire to achieve. We will work together over a number of sessions to clarify your goal, identify the path to success and put the plan into action! I will support you in building confidence and maintaining motivation, staying focused and challenging blockers to your success. Based on your need and circumstance, a programme would typically be 4, 6 or 12 weeks and we would agree this during your initial phone consultation.
- Initial phone consultation to determine need and programme length – Free
- 60 minutes session
CV Review and Interview Training
- If you are looking to secure a new job and are unsure about whether your CV reflects the “best version of yourself”, then a CV review session may benefit you.
Interview training is available to sharpen your general interview skills or to prepare for a specific interview, although please note that this does not cover role specific technical questions.
Executive interview training also includes interview presentation preparation, review and feedback.
- Executive interview preparation may require multiple sessions.
Initial phone consultation to determine need and programme length – Free
- 60 minutes session
How Coaching Can Help
If you have a professional or personal goal which you would like to achieve, coaching can provide you with the support and motivation to be successful. This includes areas such as:
Putting the best foot forward whether you are moving to a new role, company or industry
Returning to work
Returning to the workplace with confidence
Improving work-life balance
Taking a holistic view to reveal the best version of yourself
Deal with Stress
Better managing stress and stressful situations
Making a lifestyle change, such as improving health & fitness
Developing a life skill, such as public speaking, time management or managing personal finances
Get in touch today
The first step on any coaching journey is to find the right coach for you. If you would like to find out more, please get in touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is coaching for me?
Anyone who is looking to make a positive change in their life, achieve a personal or professional goal, or overcome a challenge can benefit from coaching. I would always recommend having an initial phone call to discuss your needs and how coaching can help – from there you can decide what is right for you!
Are you the right coach for me?
Great question! Everyone is different, and that includes both coaches and clients. Whether I am the right coach for you will depend on why you are seeking a coach and the approach that will work for you. The initial phone call will help you decide what’s best. If I’m not right for you, I would hope to be able point you in the right direction.
Do i have to travel to grenagh? (and where is that?)
I am based in Grenagh, Co. Cork and work in North Cork and Cork City. I also work remotely via Skype.
My usual hours of business are from 6.00pm to 9.00pm Monday – Thursday and from 8.00am – 1.00pm on Saturday.
I want to run a marathon – can you help me?
There are some great personal trainers and fitness coaches offering this type of support and, if you want to run a marathon, I would recommend they are a better fit for you than I am.However, if you are looking to become more active and improve your overall fitness I can help.
I want to return to work or move job – can you help me?
Yes I can. Whether it’s polishing your CV to reflect all your experience or improving your interview skills to show the best version of yourself, I can help. I also work with people who are looking to achieve a promotion, switch industry or move into senior management.
i want to improve my work-life balance – can you help me?
Yes I can. Work-life balance is a personal thing and really depends on where you are in your professional life, as well as at home. I can help with areas such as time management, managing stress and finding the right balance for you.